Add to Calendar
April 6, 2016 – April 7, 2016 all-day
Pembroke Team Site Visit
Must be a part of CPNI Volunteer Team to Attend.
Day 1 -Wednesday
- CPNI team arrives in Pembroke at 11:30 AM for lunch.
- Afternoon -Meet with Pembroke community leaders and give overview of CPNI participants.
- Pembroke community leaders give overview of who is on their team.
- Pembroke team provides overview of the town, needs, revitalization plans.
- Pembroke team provides tour of town and any facilities they wish the CPNI team to see during the tour.
Day 2 -Thursday
- Morning meeting with both teams to discuss more details, issues, obstacles that the town may have. This usually is an all morning meeting.
- Early afternoon the CPNI members will congregate and discuss the morning meeting and provide thoughts and ideas for the Pembroke team.
- Meet with the Pembroke team later in the afternoon with the Pembroke team and provide verbal thoughts and provide opportunity for discussion with both teams.