Members from CPNI and NCGrowth met with local officials and community members from Mt. Gilead for a two-day assessment workshop held on April 12-13, 2018. Mt. Gilead is located between Charlotte and Greensboro in the Piedmont of Montgomery County, North Carolina and sits at the foot of the Uwharrie Mountains, the oldest mountain range in North America. Click here to view all the photos from the trip.
MT. GILEAD WORKSHOP VOLUNTEERS:
- Olachi Anaemereibe, Analyst/Intern NCGrowth
- Carolyn Fryberger, NCGrowth
MT. GILEAD CPNI TEAM:
- Ron Leeper, team leader – R.J. Leeper Construction
- Doug Burns, ksq design
- Jacob D’Albora, McVeigh & Mangum Engineering
- Jody Efird, ESPA Architects & Planners
- Phil Jones, UNC-Charlotte
- Victor Jones, Jenkins Peer Architects
- Pat Fogleman, CPN of NC
Click here to read the report and view the reccomendations.
Click here to read the final report.