Badin is a town located in Stanly County, North Carolina. At the 2010 census, the town had a total population of 1,974. The CPNI Workshop in Badin, NC was completed September 12-13, 2019. Workshop volunteers toured the town and met with key leaders to discuss propelling economic development. Workshop leader Julie McLaurin grew up in Badin, so CPNI got a personalized experience.
“Badin is a community where people can live, work, worship, and play without the hustle and bustle of a larger city. The people of Badin enjoy a place where they can walk or drive a golf cart down the street to pick up their mail, eat at one of the restaurants, fish from the bank of Badin Lake, play a round of golf, or just visit with neighbors. Badin is a place where everyone knows their neighbors, and they work together to help each other”.
BADIN WORKSHOP PARNTERS:
- Rachel Taylor, NCGrowth Analyst
- Carolyn Fryberger, NCGrowth Economic Development Manager
BADIN CPNI TEAM:
- Julie McLaurin, team leader – Little
- Doug Burns, SGA | Narmour Wright Design
- Sun Breza, ECS Southeast, LLP
- Peyton Fairbank, HICAPS, Inc.
- Jerry Guerrier, Wake Technical Community College
- Phil Jones, UNCC (retired)
- Pat Fogleman, CPN of NC
Content coming soon…
- Report in process